Date(s) - January 4, 2017
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Discover the key elements to consider about animal relocation through the second in a 7-part webinar series based on the Society for Animal Welfare Administrator’s Companion Animal Transport Best Practices guide.
Whether you’re starting a new transport program or looking to improve one, this webinar provides practical advice on:
- Preparing your organization to safely select, transport and/or house incoming animals
- Ensuring similar types of animals in the destination community won’t be displaced
- Determining if community demand exists for the type of animals coming to the destination organization
- Identifying transport partners who can consistently uphold their side of the partnership plus addressing barriers to a successful partnership
- Developing clear messaging on how a transport program will benefit both source and destination communities
This webinar has been approved by CAWA for one hour of CE.
Please click here for more information and the link to register.