If you’re looking for a great way to get involved and give back to the animal community, we have some amazing opportunities for you! Volunteering is a great way to to make a difference in the lives of animals and their caretakers and allows organizations to spend their resources in the best way possible. Whether you are interested in helping at the shelter facilities, fostering underage pets, or assisting with adoptions, there are many opportunities to fit your interests.
There are many reasons to volunteer:
1. Gain valuable skills for your resume.
2. Relieve stress and be active.
3. Meet people with similar interests and passions.
4. Give back and do something positive for your community.
5. Free up resources (e.g. staff time) for other tasks.
Please click on the agencies below to be directed to their volunteer opportunities.
Kittitas County Friends of Animals
Spokane Humane Society
Joint Animal Services
Thurston County Animal Shelter
Spay Neuter All Pets